Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Micro-managers can micro-manage my ass after they kiss it!!

   What’s with people that don't just do their own fucking job? These ass wipes hafta be in everyone else’s business but their own...fuck them. If you have a problem with the way I do things, even though I know I do it better, come talk to me about it. Don't go over my head, get your head out of the bosses’ ass and just do what is required of you. Usually I feel like these pieces of shit are the worst workers/ performers of the bunch; but when someone has a good idea, they shout it out loud so everyone thinks they came up with it. Or when the heat is on them for something they fucked up on, they search for any little discrepancy in the performance of someone else to blow the whistle to the actual manager, which also happens to be their fucking idol, rather than just trying to fix the problem. Why can’t people just be happy being part of a team, and if you suck, you should realize it, and don’t try to throw everyone else under the bus to make yourself seem better...just shut the fuck up and fly under the radar...fuck you micro-managers and kiss-asses alike.


Do you work with a micro-manager/ kiss-ass piece of shit type person? Let me know about it...comment on a specific thing that someone like this has done to you...and what did you do in return?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. When a "micro-manager" sees something that is possible an issue address the person first. If nothing gets solved afterwords, then, and if then, they should goto the next level. Work as a team and stay away from bus throwing.

    ReplyDelete